NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE -
Location: Primo Chullora
About the role:
Primo Foods has an exciting opportunity for a National Account Executive – Foodservice on a permanent full-time basis in Chullora, Sydney. This role provides effective communication and sales administration support to key functional areas of Sales, Trade Marketing, Finance & Customer Service for the Distributor and Foodservice Channels.
The National Account Executive manages selected current customers day to day and supports the onboarding of new business within the Foodservice Channel.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Provide administrative support to Distributor and Foodservice Channels in relation to loading all Promotional Plans, reviewing of claims and rebates, loading all new/deleted line forms within customer portals, managing customer pricing within portals and any other administration as required.
• Financial support through the support of promotional programs.
• Develop sales tools to assist the sales teams including efficient going to market programs.
• Analyse Food Industry Foresight and Distributor data for the Foodservice team.
• Assistance with in field staff monitoring reporting.
• Supporting of monthly commercial review presentation working with Account
/ Business Manager.
• Monitor and report progress, with focus on process Key Performance Indicators.
• Supports continuous improvement programs with line managers on all sales methodologies including, Customer Business Plans and Reviews and other templates as required.
• Supports key aspects of CRM system implementation, and monitors performance and user adoption.
• Team and customer support.
• Eager to learn with an enthusiastic attitude
• Experience in a similar role in a fast paced Distributor and Foodservice environment.
• Experience within the Distributor and Foodservice Channel with an understanding of sales processes and best practices.
• Strong negotiation and communication skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent analytical skills that enable coordination of data, including MS-Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Ability to act at both strategic and operational levels
Benefits include (but not limited to):
• Retail discounts with national partners
• Access to discounts with health insurance providers
• Heavily discounted Primo/meat products
• Access to novated leasing programs
• Ongoing training and career development programs
If you’re passionate and want to be a part of the largest meat, pork and salmon manufacturer and producer in Australia, this opportunity may be for you. If you are self-motivated, this unique opportunity could be yours. Apply now!
Any queries, please email: email@example.com